Wednesday, November 13, 2013

One Question, Four Answers



Today we talked about movies. We walked around the school and asked four people this question: What's the last movie you saw? Their answers were as good as their smiles




KAYOKO - watched About Time last Saturday

About a young guy who travels through time in order to change his past so he can have a better future. Even though a light romantic comedy, I liked it because of the message it gave me: We are all time travelers; time is precious, and the choices you make determine your future.













CRISTIN - watched Antonia two nights ago

An interesting Brazilian film about four women in a rap group that use music to help them overcome dramatic obstacles in life. The style of the movie was fascinating - it almost felt like a documentary. Although I really enjoyed the soundtrack and the feel of it, I'm not sure it's a movie I can recommend you watch.












TAK-SAN - watched Monsters University last summer

I went to Ward Theater with a group of about 20 kids to watch this movie. The movie was interesting, and I was really impressed by how much work went into creating all the different characters.












NAGISA - watched Finding Nemo many years ago

It's an animated movie about a fish that escapes its fish tank in order to look for his family. In his search, he meets a lot of different sea creatures that help him on his journey. I liked this movie because it encouraged me to travel abroad in search of my own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment